Spanish Paella Class-SOLD OUT!
Time & Location
About the Event
Program Overview – Program Taught by Scott Shully
Learn from start to finish this fabulous Spanish favorite. We will use cast iron skillets to prepare both versions of the Paella. Version #1 uses scallops, shrimp, andouille sausage and chicken thigh along with vegetables, saffron and seafood/chicken stock. Version #2 is prepared completely with multi-colored fresh vegetables, saffron and vegetable stock. The program usually runs 1.25 – 1.5 hours. Spanish wines will be available to sample and purchase by the bottle to take home. Program fee $30 per person. Cash beer, wine and soft drinks are available.
What Will Be Taught
• Starting with a blank canvas, the cast iron skillet, we will demonstrate both versions of Paella
• See the layering process of products required in building a proper Paella
• Sample Spanish wines that complement the Paella
• Sample both versions of the Paella
- Sold OutAdmission to Paella Class$30$300$0