Tue, Nov 19|
Thanksgiving Dinner Cooking Class
Take the stress out of Thanksgiving. Chef Scott Shully's program is designed to do your preparations in advance so you can enjoy family and friends without all the last minute distractions. This is exactly the way the Shully family does Thanksgiving, it’s a proven winner.
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Shully's ATS, 143 Green Bay Rd, Thiensville, WI 53092, USA
About the Event
What Will Be Taught
· Brining a whole turkey
· Roasting and carving a whole turkey
· Preparing the carved turkey to re-heat on Thanksgiving day
· Preparing turkey gravy from the roasting juices
· Preparing mashed potato from scratch
· Preparing bread stuffing from scratch
The program runs
1.5 – 2 hours. Samples of all foods prepared will be provided to taste. Cash beer, wine and soft drinks are available. Program fee is $40 per person.